Saturday, February 17, 2007

Stranded in KLIA... hahaha!




Oh well, I was supposed to board the 2pm flight back to Kuching but during the check-in, I was shocked when the MAS staff told me that my ticket is for 17th of March, not 17th of February!!! WHAT THE??? Hahahaha... and I didn't realize it until now.........


Had to pay USD 20 + RM3 to re-issue my ticket. Anyways, I was praying really hard because I really want to go back today to have Reunion Dinner with my beloved family. I tried to get a standby ticket but come on... it's Chinese New Year eve and even all the first class seats are fully booked for all flights.


So I went to the 3rd floor to get my ticket re-issued, dun really know what to do. And amazingly, the lady told me she could change my ticket to 4:30am the next morning, so I COULD STILL GO HOME for CNY after all.......... hahahaha........... Thank You Jesus!


At least I could still go back, despite not being able to go back as planned. Hmmm... did someone wished too hard that I won't be going back??? Hmmm... heheheh... just kidding!


Anyways, now, I am blogging. Because I have more than 12 hours to spend! Hahahaha....... And THANK GOD for free Wi-Fi in KLIA!!! If dun have, I could still read my 3 books that I brought back to read - Harry Potter 4, The Chamber - John Grisham and Greater Works - Smith Wigglesworth. Anyways, THANK GOD for free Wi-Fi, nice place in McD to plug in my laptop's power, and nice music too, hahaha.........


This kinda reminds me of The Terminal (Tom Hanks & Catherine Z)....... hahahah! Stranded in the airport........ for 12 hours only lah...... thank God!


ANYWAYS, I'M BACK BLOGGING FRIENDS!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!


1 Comments:

Blogger zewt said...

God must be very pleased with your thankful heart.

Sunday, February 25, 2007 10:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home